Pages

Monday, January 16, 2006

Come Back

You know, it's too bad I didn't participate in "Dump Your Partner..." day yesterday for the book because then, at least, my mood would be explained today. But alas, I had no beau to dump yesterday so my stupidness today can't be blamed on that. I'm annoyed at myself though right now for not following today's task, "Test a proverb" because the one I should have followed was "Laughter is the best medicine." I've been an almost weepy girly girl all day and it's starting to irritate even me. And I'm afraid the rest of the week won't get better with the combination of rehearsal, classes, not seeing anyone, and being tired.

Quote of the day, "That makes my heart hurt!" (10 points if you know where it's from!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

At least the day is over and tomorrow can only get better.