Pages

Monday, January 16, 2006

Signal And Sign

Pissed off and at work today. Thanks to i-66, I have something to occupy my time for a few moments and that is JUST what I need!

Four jobs you have had:
1) lifeguard (at a few places)
2) Barnes and Noble (barista then musicseller extraordinaire)
3) Turnstyle (brother's store, I'm the 3rd employee)
4) cashier at a stupid grocery store (high school!)

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1) Garden State
2) Cruel Intentions
3) Mallrats
4) Spygame

Four places you've lived:
1) Richmond, VA
2) Fredericksburg, VA
3) Bealeton, VA
4) Vienna, VA

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1) Gilmore Girls
2) The O.C.
3) Alias
4) Lost

Four places you've been on vacation:
1) NYC
2) The O.C.
3) Florida
4) Puerto Rico

Four of your favorite foods:
1) pizza
2) americanized mexican
3) french fries
4) salad

Four places you'd rather be right now:
1) in my bed
2) in someone else's bed
3) Greece
4) the Australian Open

Four sites I visit daily:
1) gmail
2) LJ friends list
3) blogger
4) cnn

Four Bloggers you are tagging:
1) Serena
2) Allie
3) Anna
4) Ali


Today blows. There will probably be more later.

1 comment:

Miss Scarlet said...

Sadly...I checked before I got this comment. Today is all about speed (online, not at work)