Pages

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Show And Tell

Ok so today according to the book I'm supposd to promote the book today. How's this, if you go to your local Barnes and Noble you can get the book for 50% off! It's going to be a lot of fun going through the book all year and you just knowwww you want to participate! Join the club, everyone's doing it!


OK, In other news, I am packing up to go to the housesitting house tomorrow after work. When I pack I tend to take all of the clothes I rarely wear because I think it's the perfect opportunity for them. I'm not sure why I do this, it's kind of funny.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm kind of excited for today's assignment (talking loud to some people and ignoring others...ha!). The best I could manage yesterday was to blog about it and attempt to get Ravena to buy a copy.

Interesting about the clothes. Too bad I won't see you any during the week to experience the diversity in outfits : )

Miss Scarlet said...

You might see me-muhahahahaha! Also fret not because the final part of the week brings babysitting and hanging out.

This portion of the week has been uneventful but it's trying to not use the fourth letter of the alphabet!