Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Plan A

FYI I'll be audioblogging from the road. Don't make fun of us.


I need to calm down and relax so I can go to sleep soon. I'm way too jittery and excited right now but we are LEAVING in less than 6 hours and I need to get sleep. Ali's going to try to get me to take Nyquil, haha, but I am scared because that stuff is STRONG and I don't want to be groggy in the AM. Good thing I got up earlyish today (830, that's early for me).

I left my (current) favorite sweater at home which disappoints me because I wanted to wear it at Yale! I hope my (current) second favorite does the job.

Ha!


XO!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun! I'm excited for those audioblogs.

Pink Is Neat said...

Say hi to Luke for me!

Miss Scarlet said...

Thanks, Serena!

Definitely will, Allie!

Thomas-I hope so!