Pages

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Well Read

So, in addition to having a few moments as my alter ego, Jesus (accent in there of course), I also fulfilled my day's task by reading a line or two from the Bible. We were cleaning up the bookstore and a Bible was sitting there so I went with the moment and found a part in red to read aloud. I considered reading it over the intercom system but had a brief flash of the future and me being sued for something like forcing religion on people so I just yelled it loudly.


I think tomorrow's (today's) task is boring.


So tired though...and I have to get up in 5 hours!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You and Allie definitely did a much better job at yesterday's task than I did. My judging of people and condemning their sins may have been a bit harsh.

Miss Scarlet said...

No way! You telling people not to sin was great!