Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Street Spirit (Fade Out)

I had fun tonight.

A random (yet not random at the same time) group of us went out to play pool, have some drinks and generally enjoy the evening. The thing about going out with a group like that and to places like that, is that it's not everyone's scene the whole time. Some people enjoy playing pool while others sit contently, waiting for the next activity. Some have their best time dancing at the bar and then sort of wind down the rest of the evenig. The reason we go out like that is to enjoy each other's company while still participating in the world. It's the interactions and experiences that make an evening like tonight's enjoyable.

It's late, but not too late. I have to get up early, but not too early. I spent money, but not too much money. And I hope we have a new friend. Nice.


Good night...


This song makes me sad but at the same time, I love it so much it makes my happy.

No comments: