Pages

Monday, January 16, 2006

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

I am counting down the minutes (17) until I can go home and lay on the couch and watch TV and try not to think about anything. (16) That totally won't happen because I will go home, sit on the couch and then obsess all night long and feel like crap. (15)And another thing, this is my last true night of freedom and that sucks so much. Tomorrow starts what will soon be a weekly routine of Tuesday=orchestra, Wednesday=class, and Thursday=class. And things keep popping up that I know right away I won't be able to do because of these stupid classes: Blog Meet Up?, Rogue Wave concert, Hilton Head??? (13), etc.

(11) (It's taking me awhile to write this, I'm not really that slow of a typer.)

I keep wanting to finish with an "I want..." paragraph here but it's now only 10 (10) minutes to go and I have no idea what I want.

?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So blog meetup, eh? I guess it would have been kind of crazy. Now I don't want you to start classes either after having seen the list of all you can't do.

Serena

Miss Scarlet said...

Well, I can go after my class but it sucks I can't go on time.

I-66 said...

Very few arrive on time.

I do, but don't worry, late is ok.

Miss Scarlet said...

I can just see it turning into me speeding to get there and then not finding parking and then cursing the world;)