Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Distance Equals Rate Times Time

I am totally "That girl" right now in Barnes and Noble. I've been here for hours, hogging a large table and working on my laptop. I haven't purchased enough, especially with my 50% employee discount, to warrant taking up this space for so long but I am doing it anyway. I like my location as I can see everyone who comes in and can monitor the parking lot but really those are just things to distract me from my work. Earlier I kept looking off into the distance while trying to remember "big words" for my essay and realized I probably looked like I was staring. But then I got annoyed at this old man because he would glance over everytime I looked up. I wonder if anyone is watching me right now how I so often watch others. This thought always interests me. It's like when I notice when certain people work or who they're seen with-do people notice that about me? If energy cannot be created nor destroyed then shouldn't every crush I have on someone else be reciprocated in my favor? Who out there is staring at me while I stare at someone else.

I really should get back to my work...

2 comments: