Pages

Monday, October 23, 2006

Best Of Me

A Quiz On Me, For You*:

1. Which of the following was a horoscope of mine from this week?

a. While others prefer to date strangers, you'd rather take a solid friendship to the next level.

b. Your noisy feelings could distract you from the right moment with the right person.

c. The success you have been dreaming of is virtually guaranteed as long as you maintain your sense of purpose.

2. Which of the following is NOT a class I am taking right now?

a. Educational Goals and Practices I: Elementary

b. Foundations of American Education

c. Characteristics and Education of Gifted Students

3. What is my preferred Blizzard flavor?

a. Caramel CheeseQUAKE

b. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

c. Heath Bar

4. When in class, what role do I most often take?

a. I don't begin the discussions, but I often have an opinion that I share.

b. I'm usually not prepared for the discussion and spend my time trying not to make it obvious with my expressions that I want everyone speaking to implode.

c. I never speak in class.

5. Which of the following is a song lyric from one of my Top 3 Favorites songs ever?

a. "
I fear that you would never be every song in the world for me."


b. " and that's why i'm wondering why you had to tell me what's going on in your head"

c. " every now and every then i tend to pretend i'm not alone"


Please leave your answers in the comment section below. It's late** so I need to stop this nonsense and get to bed now. Maybe I will add more questions later.

*There is one (1) trick question. I think it only fair to tell you that up front. Or, in footnote form.
**For a teacher.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think the song lyric one is a trick, since you like music so much. I am awaiting answers...

Anonymous said...

ok, I'll try. But I apologize if I'm totally wrong...

1. b
2. a
3. b
4. a
5. c (this is the one I think is a trick question, and I only picked C because I hadn't picked that letter yet.)

Pink Is Neat said...

mmkay...

1.)A <-- but i think this is the trick
2.)C
3.)B
4.)A
5.)C

Unknown said...

I was going to not participate and assume I know all the answers, but what the hell. Ditto Cindy (don't hold wrong answers against me).

1) A (though I'm tempted to choose all of the above)
2) B
3) C
4) B
5) A

Pam said...

okay, I'll give it a go...
1.c
2.a
3.a
4.a
5.b
even if above is all wrong, I had fun guessing!

CBK said...

1. C
2. A
3. B
4. A
5. All of the above (Yay Braid!) If this isn't the trick question, then the answer is A (from "Another Morning Stoner", right?)

Miss Scarlet said...

I'll give the answers sooN!

Unknown said...

I love how most of us seem confident on at least one question : )