Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Shut Up

I should be the hero of my class! I'm expecting them all to bow down and proclaim me their leader!

Ok, so we turn in our midterms and then just have to present a project we had turned in last week. Then...THEN WE GET TO GO HOME! So needless to say, keep it short and sweet, right?

Well, some people didn't get the memo because they are taking whole quarters of an hour to explain their stupid projects! The woman before me took 15 minutes. FIFTEEN!!!!! I think I aged while she talked.


So then it was my turn and I took...get this...One minute. Now yes, I talk very quickly and they probably missed half of what I said, (As a side note, a student today said to explain something slower, haha, oops!) but noone cares what my project was. I don't care what theirs were.

Then the prof says how we get our break after the next guy. So NEEDLESS TO SAY get it over with quickly, buddy.

Kill me. He took ten minutes.


It's like I can see my life flashing before my eyes during these presentations.

I wish they would follow my lead and make it short sweet and just SHUT UP!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Amen!!!

Anonymous said...

amen is right! when other people blog about school i am so glad i am not in it anymore!! :) but really... part of me would really really love to take a class, and the other part is like, "um, could you knit, watch survivor, AND write a paper at the same time? no? pri. or. it. ies."

Anonymous said...

Amen indeed.

Currently listening to a "brief" summary - 20 minutes and counting...