Pages

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground

I made an October-inspired mix that I finally burned this weekend and gave to some friends. Let me know if you want a copy.

  1. Scarecrow- +/-
  2. Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground- The White Stripes
  3. Trees (Hallway Of Leaves)- Sleeping At Last
  4. Scatterbrain (As Dead As Leaves)- Radiohead
  5. Cold Contagious- Bush
  6. Cars Pass in Cold Blood- The Faint
  7. All Night Lazy- Add N To (X)
  8. Tonight Let's Dance- Elefant
  9. Each Coming Night- Iron & Wine
  10. Medallia Of The Gray Skies- Smashing Pumpkins
  11. The Loneliest Night of My Life Came Calling- Malcolm Middleton (cuts off, I'm super pissed!)
  12. Darkshines- Muse
  13. Skin And Bones- Foo Fighters
  14. Lloyd, I'm Ready To Be Heartbroken- Camera Obscura
  15. Bones- The Killers
  16. Kids Will Be Skeleton- Mogwai

It's not exactly an upbeat mix, but at the same time, it's not all gloomy. I definitely added to it while in different moods.


XO,
SVR

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally know. there are like, 5 albums i have dubbed 'fall albums' that are in constant rotation in my mp3 player. good choices in your list too

Marissa said...

oooh i LOVE it! love your musical taste!!

Pink Is Neat said...

Can i have a copy?? With my bonus disk...