Pages

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Saturday (Ohh Ohh)

So Far:

+ Finished "Breakfast At Tiffanys." I had actually never seen an Audrey Hepbun movie and after last week's revelation, I figured I should. I liked it, of course. Holly Golightly cracks me up. She's so random.

+ Bought galoshes. And shoes that look like slippers.

+ Was given the wrong thing at Taco Smell and one bite in I realized there was sour cream on it. DIS-GUST-ING!

+Did not get the new Decemberists album because Target is stupid that way, but did get the new Killers album. I hate it when people write that sentence like: "I did get the new The Killers album." Ew.

Up Next:

- I guess I'm going to UMW Homecoming later. I do and do not want to go. My usual partner in crime is staying in Richmond tonight so I have to try to find a group to hang out with. This can either be super easy or incredibly awkward. I'm not one for heading into places alone when I don't know where my friends are.

- I am determined to practice the bassoon today. It's made tough by the fact that I can't practice while sitting on the couch, haha.

- School work? Eh. Maybe. In fact, I highly doubt that will happen today.

- Conor's party? Probably not likely for me to go to Fredericksburg and then Southriding, but never say never.

XO,
SVR

5 comments:

katastrophe said...

I used to play the bassoon. It won me many friends. Bassooning's healing powers will make you an all-star tonight. you'll see!

Veeda said...

I love #8 "Bones" on the new record. The Killers are pretty dang great.

Anonymous said...

mmm mmm sour cream your favorite :p

Anonymous said...

omg, i love the the killers too! did you know i was a big the cranberries fan? and nothing beats that band the smashing pumpkins!!! oooh ooh and i cannot get enough of the dave matthews band and the counting crows ;) just kidding KILL THE THE'S!!

Unknown said...

You bought 2 of my 3 favorite kinds of shoes.