Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Stink

Week 2 of my Gilmore Girls discussion or what could be called, “Keep it short and sweet, Scarlet.” I tend to ramble when it comes to things I like…

Serena and I were talking about how yes, Christopher is hott and they have cute chemistry, but in TV Land, Luke and Lorelai are to be together. And David Sutcliffe is still just a guest star. I know not when his time on this show ends, but this can all just be a set up for an amazing reconnection between L and L.

---Lorelai’s wearing tartan. As a spokesperson for Elle, I say “BRAVA!” (bravo? I had been told its brava for girls, but who knows.) I love GG fashion. Especially when it involves coats as Lorelai and Rory always have really good coats.

---I’m so glad that Connecticut has finally gotten caller ID. Remember the days of them answering their cell phones and actually being surprised by who was on the other line? They even made fun of it once. I can’t remember which episode.

---I never thought Rory and Logan would last. I wonder if he was in the grand scheme from the beginning or if he was a hit with the viewers so they’ve kept him. I like him a lot now, but I am still skeptical at times. Is he going to turn out to be an ass!? (again)

---EW! Gazpacho! And flan!? Nast.

---TiVo. <3!>

---OMG, that look. I totally give that look!

---“work dork”- loves it! I think I love it because I so often realize my own dorky/nerdy ways and need to find others who are the same.

---HAHAHAHA Gypsy has car fresheners around her neck because of the smell.

---Um, I wish I was Gigi’s nanny. A trip to Paris? I had a hint of an opportunity to do that once, but it never materialized past my daydreams of me gallivanting around France.

---Haha, I love the Lorelai/Rory phone conversation.

---UH OH! BOBBY IS A GIRL! BOBBY IS A GIRL!

---Haha, eject button. There is one of those in my car. Ali always hits it. Speaking of Ali-Dollywood?!

---I bet Rory wishes she had taken a book with her. She used to always do that and I bet it’s a habit she misses right now.

---“Well, if I wanted to play ping pong…Well, if I wanted to play ping pong, I would kill myself.”

---I love how Emily was having such a good evening because the entire night was her talking and no one else was really all there.

Is it “And scene” or “End scene”? Anyway, that end shot was really cute of the happy family. I’m afraid my deep insight to the show just isn’t here today for two reasons: 1) I’m wicked tired and 2) I haven’t rewatched the episode…yet.

5 comments:

dara said...

My favorite part was the last scene of them in the car. So cute.

I also loved the fact that the hair band on the radio in Chris's car on the way to dinner was Skid Row -- especially since we haven't seen Gil at all this season.

lala said...

the whole pickle thing was STOOPID. i hate taylor and i hate kirk. but you know this.

and, when did lor become a psychologist (re: the conversation in the powder room)?

i knew bobby was a girl because i read some stupid spoilers.

um, kids who just get intot the real world do not (1) know as much (2) speak as eloquently about their jobs as logan does.

Miss Scarlet said...

MY COMMENT GOT ERASED I AM SO ANGRY!

Unknown said...

Luckily none of this seems much of a spoiler. Guess I'll find out when I actually watch the episode ; )

Cheryl said...

You make me want to watch Gilmore Girls.