Pages

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Too Crazy To Care

It's been a quiet, yet action-packed, weekend. Although, I guess my "weekend" starting Wednesday night with Halloween celebrations at Serena's where I accidentally* got very drunk and couldn't drive home. Luckily, I have awesome friends and a spectacular sister, so my evening, while hazy, turned out very well.

Thursday was quiet and I spent it recuperating and finishing homework for class. Class was lame...as usual.

Friday I worked and then went on a spy mission. Really. Just a spy mission. Friday evening was crappy and good at the same time. I ended up getting home late.

I didn't work Saturday, nor did I have school, which was pretty insane. I had an entire day with absolutely nothing I had to do. That hasn't happened in a long, long time. I spent the day organizing stuff, watching TV, and catching up on some school work. I even stayed home that night! It was strangely nice. I just didn't feel like heading out and driving a lot and also, I think my body was glad for the rest. Ended up getting to sleep way later than I had planned, though, but you don't end good phone conversations too early. You let dead phone batteries end them for you.

Today I worked and then came home for some more rest and relaxation. I am currently watch 90210. It's been a nice weekend.

XO,
SVR




*Well, I did drink a lot, but there's something about her apartment that makes it affect me hardcore.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! 90210! What a great show.

Anonymous said...

I heart 90210. Thank you Soap Net for showing re-runs.

Unknown said...

My apt def likes you tipsy in a special, on the floor of my balcony, kind of way. Haha.

minijonb said...

a spy mission? oooh, please do tell more...