Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

Just A Simple Plan

The birthday planning has commenced!!!!!!! T minus 19 days until this biatch turns the big Two Eight. I am beyond excited as I love love love birthdays. Today, at a work meeting, the elders said I would soon tire of my birthday since it's not exciting to get older. To this I laughed and said, "Do you know me at all!?" I LOVE birthdays. Being 28 is going to be great, I just know it. 27 has been hella good and each year just gets better, right?

XO,
SVR

8 comments:

Ant said...

Damn straight! Leave all those jaded bastards to their misery...

PS I'm still arranging my trip, but it is definitely happening. Watch this space... :-)

Anonymous said...

Getting older is good and bad. The pluses - you make more money, don't sweat the small stuff and take less crap from people. The minuses - you're old. And everyone reminds you of that every day. At least your not about to turn 30!

Cheryl said...

Each year does get better, doesn't it? Happy early birthday...

Anonymous said...

Yeah... I had to put a sweater over the toilet because I was scared of the metal part of it (it was a tall one). I wouldn't have been able to use it if I hadn't covered it up. I would have peed on myself!!! Ha ha.

Velvet said...

Sniffles. Our boy is going to drop out of the race. Can't we do something? Damn!

Marissa said...

I like your attitude. I need to embrace more of that myself. I turned 28 last October, and let's just say I didn't meet it with the same exuberance as you! :)

Unknown said...

Each year definitely does get better! 27 was a big year for you ;-) hahahaha.

Miss Scarlet said...

Ant- YAY! So exciting.

Randi- Nah, it will be great!

Cheryl- Thanks!

Randi- But did you keep the sweater? I'd have to throw it out after putting it over a toilet.

Velvet- Should have made shirts!

Marissa- I'm such a fan of birthdays.

Serena- Oh, you! Haha