Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

The Film Did Not Go 'Round

Game I took from Cheryl:

-Pick 10 of your favorite movies.

-Go to IMDB or Wikiquote and find a quote from each.

-Post here for everyone to guess.

-Bold it when someone guesses it correctly, put who guessed it and the movie.

For you:

-Contestants: Please, don’t cheat. :)

-To let everyone play, please keep it to one guess per person, for now at least.

-Post your guesses in the comment section for everyone to see.

-Ready? Go!




1. "Anyone! Anyone! It didn't have to be a no-good slut straight from the gutter. Just as long as she is young, healthy and not a virgin!"

2. " What am I? Grandma with the birthday present. Suck it ya dumb bitch!"

3. "Aw, hells bells. They even shot the dog!"

4. "Did someone call for a doctor?" (Ali!- Oceans 11)

5. "Good sir? I heard you were a poet. But a poet of no words?" (Randi- Shakespeare In Love)

6. "Ali... with an I. Hey, what's your name?" (Ali!!!- The Karate Kid)

7. "I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab of the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking. Now why would I know that? How can I know that and not know who I am?" (Cindy- Bourne Identity!)

8. "Okay Lunchbox, let's try this again. We tie you to the roof and you jump off and sail like a Spitfire passing right over the arch nemesis La Fours. You then swing up to the stage and knock out the pin. And when that's gone the stage is trashed and we go smoke a bowl. You got it? Now get your fat ass up there. And dude, don't forget your helmet. Snoogens." (Dara- Mallrats!

9. "On behalf of the students from Vince Lombardi High who are here tonight, I'd just like to say one thing: Screw you, Principal Togar, we made it to the concert anyway!"

10. "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow." (Cheryl-Gone With The Wind!)



GOOD LUCK!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

#10 HAS to be Gone With the Wind...and I haven't ever seen that whole movie!

Isn't it a fun game?

Anonymous said...

#7 is Matt Damon from the Bourne Identity

There's got to be at least 2 Brad Pitt movies on that list, but I can't figure out which ones...

--Cindy

Ali said...

#4- Ocean's 11
#6- The Karate Kid

dara said...

#8 is Mallrats. Gotta love Jay and Silent Bob.

Anonymous said...

#5 is from Shakespeare in Love. One of my favorite movies.

CBK said...

Cool game! The ones I know were already guessed by people. I looked up the other ones for my own enlightenment, and won't tell the answers here. :-)