Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bring It All Down

  • I have to wear all of my summery dresses this week because once Labor Day has come and gone, it's straight into Fall for me. Not that I'm a "No White After Labor Day" believer, but I like to think that if I start living like it's Fall, then Fall will come sooner.
  • So the Olympics are just about over. I can't believe the last sport they showed on TV was men's volleyball. Was that aimed at me? Because add that to my list of sports that should never be on network TV. Good Lord!
  • I had really good Thai food last night. Seafood drunken noodles. I was going to get something new, but mis amigas said the drunken noodles were really good there. They did not lie. And have I mentioned I love scallops?
  • I actually really like the United Airlines commercials because of their use of Gershwin's Rhapsody In Blue...however, where is the amazing clarinet beginning? Tsktsk.
  • Today I wore a dress with leggings. No one saw me since I just relaxed at home, but I have to say it's one of the most comfortable things I've ever worn. I <3>
  • Track and Field would get more respect from me if they didn't look like they were wearing more makeup than me when they run their races. And hair down? Just seems wrong-like when you see swimming footage from 20 years ago and they're not wearing swim caps.
  • I've got plans. Big plans.
  • I'm going to the Redskins game on Thursday!!!! I can't wait to heckle.
  • I'd love a beer right now.
  • Speaking of football.
  • Yummmmm

XO,
SVR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boo redskins - go eagles! ;)