Pages

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

We Suck Young Blood (Your Time Is Up)

In addition to my mom inquiring about Twilight the other day, I have now gotten her into True Blood, as well. Last night I let her know a mini marathon was on and today she told me how much she enjoyed it. We both love how Bill says Sookie's name and thinks he's a vampire dream boat.


So over the summer, when Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer came out, I volunteered to make some mix CDs for the Barnes & Noble midnight release party. I went a little overboard and ended up making six mixes. One for each book and two extra, just because. If you would like a copy of the following, let me know! And I'll post the other playlists later.

Twilight:

1. Why does it always rain on me?- Travis
2. Charlie- Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. And it rained all night- Thom Yorke
4. In my place- Coldplay
5. Blood- Sons & Daughters
6. The blood is love- Queens Of The Stone Age
7. Rain Ammunition- Pavement
8. What is your secret?- Nada Surf*
9. Raindrops + Sunshowers- Smashing Pumpkins
10. A forest- The Cure
11. Precipitate- Interpol
12. Time is running out- Muse
13. Stand inside your love- Smashing Pumpkins
14. Twilight- Elliott Smith


*Anyone wanna go to the show on Friday? I got my ticket forever ago, but my peep can't go.

No comments: