- I went to three tennis tournaments: Citi Open in Washington, DC, Rogers Cup in Toronto, and the Western and Southern Open in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- I spent seven full days sitting outside watching tennis. (Basically The Dream! But it was very very very hot.)
- I worked 17 days.
- I drove 8+ hours to upstate New York and back.
- I rode 3.5+ hours from upstate New York to Toronto and back.
- I drove 8+ hours to Cincinnati, Ohio and back.
- I drove 2+ hours to and from work each of those 17 days.
- I went to Chincoteague for one of my "weekends".
- I had writing group one Friday afternoon.
- I entered #Pitchwars online, a writing contest.
- I read and/or listened to six books.
Monday, August 22, 2016
By the Numbers Or, Why I'm So Tired
The past month has been pretty crazy: