Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

For Reasons Unknown

"Mercury goes retrograde until March 7 and- despite your excellent intentions- getting situations/money organized could be subject to the kind of delays usually associated with commuter airlines. Keep on truckin' (while maintaning your sense of humor)."


Freaky. Maybe when my bills are due I can say, "Well, let me check my horoscope and I'll get back to you about that payment thing." I can't wait until 7 March, though. Things better be worked out way before that! I don't want to talk about it, though. Work sucks. It's like when I was working my office job, bookstore job and had orchestra-it was a bit too much and I ended up hating life so much every time I was at my part-time that my friends would tell me I should just quit. Well, I didn't quit (because that's scary) and now all I want is a consistent paycheck at a job that's not too difficult so I can finish up these stupid classes. BUT NOOOOOO, it can't work out like that, can it? Whatever, I don't want to talk about it.


XO,
SVR

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like to believe that if we have faith life will eventually work out.

Miss Scarlet said...

"eventually" is too far away. I need immediate.

Pink Is Neat said...

i'll be in vegas march 7. i'll win us some big'ns.