Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Art

I've been slowly reading the Bazaar Runway Report special issue for weeks now.

It is maybe the greatest magazine I have gotten in the mail in months. It is literally* a rundown of every single fall line that was presented in Paris, Milan, New York, and London. I die:

Valentino

Lanvin

Giambattista Valli

Alexander McQueen (Wouldn't wear this, of course, but it's AWESOME!)

Pringle Of Scotland (REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!)

I could post about 100 more, but I'll stop here...for now.


XO,
SVR










*Rachel Zoe

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely awesome choices. I think the Valli is my fave of the ones you posted. You should play around with Polyvore.

JonahA said...

I love the Lanvin! But I'm gonna have to agree with Serena on the Valli dress. It's in my fave color.

Eli - Dress said...

hey.. great stuff… looks really fantastic. your blog is too fine. Thanks for sharing your ideas.