Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

I stole this from Kristabella:

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?

Umm, I went to upstate New York and worked for a theatre company.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I don't make those. Jan 1 doesn't feel like the new year for me. I usually feel it more on my birthday (17 Feb!)

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

Vanessa did! YAY!

4. Did anyone close to you die?

No...thank goodness.

5. What countries did you visit?

None other than USA!

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you didn’t have in 2010?

new job, my own apt, a fiance, haha.

7. What dates from 2010 will be etched upon your memory, and why?

No specific ones really, just a lot of good memories.

8. What was your biggest achievement of this year?

Broadening my horizons and playing an extremely difficult concert in orchestra.

9. What was your biggest failure?

None!

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

Nope. Just allergies, which is a huge reason why I reaaaallllyyyy hate spring and summer.

11. What was the best thing you bought?

Probably those awesome boots I wear all the time. Or the gas to get me to Ali.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?

My mom and dad. duh! They're awesome.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

I can't say bc they might read it here:)

14. Where did most your money go?

rent and gas.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

visiting Ali!!!! In Charleston and then Saratoga Springs, NY twice.

16. What song will always remind you of 2010?

Probably a Florence and the Machine one.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?

a) happier

b) same

c) same

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?

saved

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?

trust people

20. How did you spend Christmas?

With my mom and dad and it was awesome.

21. Did you fall in love with 2010?

With James Franco

22. What was your favorite TV program?

Vampire Diaries (And True Blood and Dexter and Mad Men and How I Met Your Mother)

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?

hate is a strong word

24. What was the best book you read?

Oh I dont know...The Hunger Games? Or Shiver/Linger

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?

Good question....Mumford And Sons? I dunno

26. What did you want and get?

A sewing machine

27. What did you want and not get?

more money

28. What was your favorite film of 2010?

Inception

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I turned 30! And went to Fridays on the actual day with tons of people and made a profit bc people gave me so much money to buy drinks and then that weekend we went to Penny Lane Pub in Richmond...it was awesome.

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
My own house. Or one I share with my husband.

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept of 2010?

layers. Always.

32. What kept you sane?

Texting Ali

33. What political issue stirred you the most?
People's annoying comments? does that count?

34. Who did you miss?

My granddad.

35. Who was the best new person you met?

Jen


36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.

Not all people are nice.

37. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.

No

+Title from The Walkmen

1 comment:

An Evening With ~*Eve~* said...

Your survey seemed profound and wise. Also, miss you. Genuinely. We need to do something without the boys. :)