Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

VA Wimbledon Day Two

Day Two was about the same as Day One, unfortunately. Work is really getting in the way of my embracing all things Wimbledon. I had an "English Fog" this morning and some baby scones again, but when you leave for work at 5am, it's tough to pack a proper British lunch. I did have some delicious lemon cookies, though:


A photo posted by Scarlet Rose (@scarls17) on



I did have some crisps as an afternoon snack, but dinner ended up being a takeout salad because I was in traffic on the way home for way too long. Side note, but I remember when I was in Scotland I kept eating all of my garnishes because our meals were so meat/potatoe heavy. Everything was DELICIOUS, but I craved salad and such. I love the green foods!

Tennis-wise, I'm happy with a lot of the wins (Murray, Wozniacki, Watson, etc.) and kind of shocked at some others (Bouchard, Halep). I didn't think either would make it too deep into the tournament, but first round losses were not on my bracket.

Tomorrow is going to be a goooooood VA Wimbledon day because I am off work and my only errand is to post something. I'm thinking a proper English breakfast is in order! And tea! Lots and lots of teaaaaa!

Cheers!

No comments: