Pages

Monday, October 05, 2015

Book Boos: September

Of course, after I raise my 2015 reading goal, I only manage to finish five books in September. *sigh*

5. THE TREATMENT by Suzanne Young. This month's books are more of a #1 and then a bunch of #2s. I love this series and felt that THE PROGRAM was one of the best YA books I've read. I love the relationship the main characters have and, even though sometimes the world they live in is hard to imagine, the plot is interesting. 

4. SAVE HAVEN by Nicholas Sparks (Audio). I love the movie based on this book and LOVE Southport where the story takes place. I don't know why Nicholas Sparks gets such a bad rap- This was totally enjoyable. 

3. WE'LL NEVER BE APART by Emiko Jean (ARC). Love this cover! The story brings a lot of tension to the surface as the story unfolds and even though I knew something was up with someone in the story, I didn't guess the plot twist. 

2. HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS by JK Rowling (Audio). I think I've said it before, but I really get into this series at the end of this book when things get pretty dark. The part at the end with the sorting hat and sword gave me chills! 

1. WOLF BY WOLF by Ryan Graudin (ARC). The premise of this book is so original and cool and I loved it! There isn't a weak character in the entire book and it read like the race at the center of the story: I couldn't stop. I hope you all read this so we can discuss it and gush over it.

No comments: