Pages

Friday, April 28, 2006

Hugs Froms Boys

Seth and Summer are back! Everything is right in the world.


I am up to Braid in my CD listening. I have a ton to add to the list but I didn't feel like bringing those CDs back to work with me so I'll add them later. I love Braid. I'm not sure where they would rank in my all-time favorite band list (and just thinking about making that list stresses me out) but I love them so. Here, let me try to list my favorite bands and then put them in order.

Favorite Bands (in no particular order):
*Smashing Pumpkins
*Foo Fighters
*Radiohead
*Muse
*Hey Mercedes
*Arab Strap
*Death Cab For Cutie
*The Beatles
*...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead
*Braid
*Jimmy Eat World

But then what about those bands I don't really listen to anymore but loved at one time so they still hold a special place.

Bands I Love(d):
*Nirvana
*Weezer
*ALL
*Aerosmith

How does one does one attempt to make a Top Bands List Of All Time!? And I probably forgot someone in the list, too, but it's ass early in the day so don't hold it against me.

Here is an easier list...

Bands I Hate:
*Creed
*Dave Matthews Band
*Hoobastank
*Carbonleaf
*POD

2 comments:

Mansard said...

Mmmm, Braid. Glad I got to see them at the Black Cat once.

The drummer was amazing. I especially dig his drumming on "The New Nathan Detroits."

CBK said...

Hear, hear, Damon is a-MAZE-ing!

BTW, I've had that song in my head for days, for some reason. It's awesome!