Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Movie Script Ending

Maybe I'm a Black and White girl who doesn't like gray areas because I'm sitting here, trying to figure out which part of my personality caused me to read, open-mouthed and in awe just a moment ago. Is it because I'm a hopeless romantic? because I'm appreciative of words and efforts? because I like to know I'm not alone?


What I know I like is when I read something that sounds like it came from me. Like someone hacked into my own brain and extracted my thoughts for their own use. Hot damn do I love that. There is nothing like reading someone else's words and understanding and getting it all. Just nodding in agreement even though the author may never know.


It's like when a song just hits you because it's perfect. If only I could copyright my thoughts...I'd be a gazilionaire.

No comments: