Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Yellow

For the record, here are my Australian Open hopes:

Men:

Andy Murray

Andy Roddick

Marat Safin

Roger Federer**



Women:

Maria Sharapova

Elena Dementieva

Martina Hingis***

(Do NOT want Mauresmo to win and I'm glad Henin* isn't playing.)


*I assume she's dropping the Hardenne (sp?)?
**Unless he loses an arm he's going to win. And I'm not sure if I want him to win because people who dominate the game (love you, Pete) can make it boring at times, but I do like him as a player because...well, he's amazing.
***I'm not sure how I feel about her winning. Actually, it might be kind of cool. I hated her when she was dominating (see above), but it's cool she came back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone but Federer on the mens side would be cool... but, yeah, not gonna happen.

Sharapova kicked some ass in September at the US Open. I want to see if she can keep it going... with or without coaching =;-)

Miss Scarlet said...

Minijonb- Yeah, I love Sharapova's game.

Cindy- 1) Yeah. She isn't playing the Aussie Open for "personal reasons" and it's bc they're getting a divorce.
2. I love Andre, too. But Pete and I are likethis. He is why I have a one-handed backhand.
3. Oh, I know...her hair was atrocious.