Pages

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Back In The Day

From past 6 Mays:


6 May 2006:

"Maybe I should start believing in past lives because I connect way too much with songs concerning things I've never experienced. But don't go thinking I've gone all Shirley MacLaine on you or anything..."

6 May 2005:

"You know what's funny? That we're having this conversation, and then we're having a simultaneous conversation about this conversation. It just makes us cooler."

6 May 2004:

" Ok, Come 11...I'll give my big post that noone but me cares about. See ya then.
And see some of you tomorrow in RVA, maybe."

6 May 2003:

"For the life of me, I cannot sing and play guitar at the same time. It's hard to have two different rhthms* going on at the same time. This has been my problem with piano too. I guess I need to get to the point where I don't have to think about the playing part. Hm."


********


Well, that wasn't as exciting as I was hoping it'd be.

XO,
SVR


*hahahhhaa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've been blogging that long? That's awesome - congrats.