Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Here

I am antsy to the max!


If someone called me right now, I would be in my car and on my way before they finished saying, "hello."


It was a nice day off today. I got up with no alarm set, had a crunchy peanut butter and jelly sandwich and then headed to Culpeper for Target and picture taking. I ended up by their Masonic meeting place and for a brief moment thought the man staring at me was burning my image into his retinas in order to make me disappear later. My interest in the fraternal order and their location may have seemed fishy to someone with traditions to hide;)

With a storm on the horizon I settled in to watch the first two episodes of Rome. No one warned me about all the nudity and el sexo scenes. Holy hell. I like it so far, though. Nothing is on TV now, hence my antsiness. I have a big day planned for tomorrow, full of tennis, swimming, and dinner out. I'll let you know how it goes.

XO,
SVR

2 comments:

CreoleInDC said...

Smooches Princess! Hope you had a FABU day!

minijonb said...

Rome is all about the sexy. Hot heaving Roman sexyness. Dig it.