Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Proust Questionnaire

  1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? Laughing.
  2. What is your greatest fear? Letting people down (including myself). 
  3. What historical figure do you most identify with? Wow, I don't know. There are historical figures who I greatly admire or love, like Grace Kelly, Beethoven, F. Scott Fitzgerald, to name a few, but do I identify with them? Not really. Actually, I'm gonna say Grace Kelly. I read her biography and she seemed like just a regular girl who wanted great things. And got them:) 
  4. Which living person do you most admire? Another tough one, but JK Rowling is pretty kick ass. Incredibly talented and giving!
  5. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Trepidation. 
  6. What is the trait you most deplore in others? Insincerity.
  7. What is your greatest extravagance? Clothes maybe. I love me some clothes. 
  8. On what occasion do you lie? I don't actually like very often, but when I do, it's to protect someone. 
  9. What do you dislike most about your appearance? That my face shows when I'm tired:(
  10. When and where were you the happiest? Can I say Scotland? Even though it hasn't happened yet?
  11. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Can I be a millionaire?
  12. If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be? That we got together for birthdays more often! We used to go out for each and every birthday. It was awesome!
  13. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Playing at Carnegie Hall, duh. 
  14. If you died and came back as a person or thing, what would it be? An actress.
  15. What is your most treasured possession? My instruments. 
  16. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Giving up.
  17. Who are your heroes in real life? Tony Blair. Not really, but I love him. 
  18. What is it your most dislike? Wasting my time. 
  19. How would you like to die? At 100 by assassination.
  20. What is your motto? Humor helps!

No comments: