Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2007

From The Ritz To The Rubble

I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but sometimes I get this crazy-weird allergy thing where for like 12 hours I sneeze almost constantly. It is miserable. It hasn't happened for months, but of course, today, when I was wearing liquid black eyeliner, it happened.

I spent the day at work willing myself to stop sneezing and carried around a box of tissues all day. People kept telling me to go home and some would ask if I was sick. "I'm NOT sick! It's allergies!" I got a lot of sympathy, though, and even a mystery Benadryl I questioned as ecstasy.

I made it through the day, though, and then I went to a party with Ali in Arlington. Some of her museum friends were having a shindig and it turned out to be a lot of fun!

Anyway, it's 2:50am and I have to be at class in 6 hours. Awesome.


XO,
SVR

1 comment:

Marissa said...

oh man that sounds like a horrible form of torture! feel better!