Pages

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Walkin' On The Sidewalks

Last night, as I drove home way too late, I opened my moonroof, turned the AC off, and enjoyed what has turned into an awesome night. The air was crisp and cool and it almost made me giddy. My love for fall runs deep. I had been outside a little earlier, wearing short sleeves and found myself actually shivering. Now, to be fair, I get cold really easily*, but putting on a jacket was beyond exciting for me. I know, I know. I'm crazy about fall. Do you understand the joy I get from stepping on a fallen, crunchy leaf? How happy it makes me to need to carry a scarf with me for chilly evenings?

I plan on spending a lot of time outside this fall. Who is with me!?


XO,
SVR




*I also get hot really easily.

2 comments:

Ant said...

Psycho-somatic. Addict. Insane.

Katie Alender said...

Before I had Winston, I used to love to open the windows and turn on the heat on a cool night. I can't do that anymore, because Winston goes nuts if there are too many smells in the car. But I'm right there with you -- autumn all the way!