Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Kids Will Be Skeletons

Maybe it came with the recent start of orchestra, or maybe it came with the recent acquisition of some amazing CDs, but I am out-of-control into music right now. (More than usual. I know. Scary.)

So, with that said, I want to create a new October/Fall mix like I did last year. However, I'm tired and busy and just can't focus so I would love to get some suggestions from you guys.

This is last year's mix and I would prefer not to repeat tracks, but take it as a guideline for the type of stuff I like (although really, I'm open to almost anything.)

October Chill 2007:


Oh, I lied. That mix was made pre-harddrive crash and I don't have it on iTunes anymore.

1 comment:

minijonb said...

i've really gotten into Art Brut recently. very basic silly British punk pop. try anything by them... or The Fall... or The Wedding Present. cheers.