Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Days Were Golden

The Golden Globes are tonight and I am quite excited. I have seen several of the films, watch a lot of the tv shows, and really love some of the nominees. So, here is each category with my picks/wants.

Best Motion Picture Drama:
  • Black Swan
  • The Fighter
  • Inception-This movie took over when it came out. Amazing. I hope it wins.
  • The King's Speech
  • The Social Network- I think this one might win since it won the Critic's Choice
Best Actress In Drama:
  • Halle Berry
  • Nicole Kidman
  • Jennifer Lawrence
  • Natalie Portman-If she doesn't win, then I really hope Michelle Williams does.
  • Michelle Williams

Best Actor In Drama:
  • Jesse Eisenberg
  • Colin Firth- He was amazing, though.
  • James Franco- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WIN!!!
  • Ryan Gosling
  • Mark Wahlberg
Best Comedy/Musical:
  • Alice In Wonderland
  • Burlesque
  • The Kids Are All Right- I didn't even see this and know it should win.
  • Red
  • The Tourist
Best Actress Comedy/Musical:
  • Annette Bening
  • Anne Hathaway
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Julianna Moore
  • Emma Stone- I'd love to see her take it:) But I think Annette Bening or Julianne Moore gets it.
Best Actor Comedy/Musical:
  • Johnny Depp (Alice In Wonderland and The Tourist)
  • Paul Giamatti
  • Jake Gyllenhaal 
  • Kevin Spacey- No idea, but maybe he'll get it?
Best Supporting Actress:
  • Amy Adams- I hope and think she'll get it.
  • Helena Bonham Carter
  • Mila Kunis
  • Melissa Leo
  • Jacki Weaver
Best Supporting Actor:
  • Christian Bale- I haven't seen it, but he won the Critic's Choice.
  • Michael Douglas
  • Andrew Garfield
  • Jeremy Renner
  • Geoffrey Rush
Best Director:
  • Darren Aronofsky
  • David Fincher- He'll get it.
  • Tom Hooper
  • Christopher Nolan
  • David O. Russell
Best Screenplay:
  • 127 Hours
  • Inception- I think this should win.
  • The Kids Are All Right
  • The King's Speech
  • The Social Network- But this might, too.
Best Original Score:
  • The King's Speech
  • Alice In Wonderland
  • 127 Hours- So good!
  • The Social Network
  • Inception
Best TV Series:
  • Boardwalk Empire
  • Dexter
  • The Good Wife
  • Mad Men- I'm torn. I think any of these are worthy. I'd also like to see Dexter win or The Walking Dead.
  • The Walking Dead
Best Actress Drama:
  • Julianna Margulies
  • Elisabeth Moss- She had some great moments this season.
  • Piper Perabo
  • Katey Sagal
  • Kyra Sedgwick
Best Actor Drama:
  • Steve Buscemi
  • Bryan Cranston
  • Michael C. Hall
  • Jon Hamm- COME ON!
  • Hugh Laurie
Best TV Comedy Or Musical:
  • 30 Rock
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • The Big C
  • Glee- I bet Glee wins.
  • Modern Family
  • Nurse Jackie
Best Actress Comedy/Musical:
  • Toni Collette
  • Edie Falco
  • Tina Fey
  • Laura Linney- Love her.
  • Lea Michele
Best Actor Comedy/Musical:
  • Alec Baldwin
  • Steve Carell
  • Thomas Jane
  • Matthew Morrison
  • Jim Parsons- He'll get it.
And I skipped a few categories. Yes, I know. 


+Title from Sunny Day Real Estate

No comments: