Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Black Star

I dreamt last night that I was dating a Weasley-at least I think that is who. And then I looked towards the sky and saw shooting stars and that was the sign I needed. Although in my dream there were tons of shooting stars so maybe I just woke up before the apocalypse or something.


I dream in color and it's always very real. I have definitely had the deja vu feeling the next day of feeling like something has already happened. I used to be terrified of the theory that if you have a dream more than once it would come true. I had a recurring dream that a tornado was coming and I had to pack all of my belongings into this tiny white suitcase I had and then we all went to my grandparents.

I've have never dreamt I died, that would scare the crap out of me.

I don't have sex dreams but have been told I've been in others which is weird and flattering all at the same time. I usually dream about holding hands because I am the biggest dork ever.

I love that feeling right before you drift off and it feels like you fell. I love it!

I need to see another shooting star!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah...dreams. I rarely remember mine, but my favorite are the ones that are so good you don't want to wake up.

*not a fan of the falling feeling*