Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Californication

I hope I'm not alone in this, but I think the OC(k) effing rules tonight. I was worried about the weird "What If..." episode, but I think they're doing a nice job with it. And where continuity is concerned, they get an A+.

+Jimmy Cooper (love)
+Tijuana
+Summer's a biatch...and kinda dumb.


Also:

+Slutty McSlutermom (mon?)
+"In Alt World I'm a boy!"
+"How very Agent Bauer of you."
+No Pancakes:(
+"The Homeless Of Newport...Go. Or Something"
+"I'm starting to get suspicious."
+"Whatever It is."


Happy Chrismukkah!

***Update After Scenes From Next Week***

AHHHHHH!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God!

Awesome episode! I thought it was really good. All parts.

And I have not said that about the OCk in a loooooong time!

(Take this with a grain of salt. It is the OC)

Miss Scarlet said...

I forgot to put a spoiler warning on this post. I hope I don't get in trouble;)

Anonymous said...

I agree--very fun episode. Is it wrong that I looooooove Ryan and Taylor together?!?!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you might get the buzzer! :)

I kinda like Ryan and Taylor together too. I didn't at first, but now I do.