Pages

Saturday, December 23, 2006

None But Shining Hours

First of all, I haven't done anything with the most recent Photo Contest because well, I just haven't had time. And when working with dial up and photos, time is needed. I'll get to it ASAP, I promise.


Second of all, I apologize for my lack of commenting out there. I'm still on the old blogger and it's making it a biatch to comment on places with the new blogger. Add that to DIAL UP and you can see why I give up when waiting for comment boxes to load.

Third of all (because two seems too short), bitches and hoes at work were pissing me off today. Mofos better not try to tell me what to do tomorrow...



XO,
SVR

6 comments:

Reluctant Dater said...

i hate new blogger. a lot. i don't want to change.

Anonymous said...

I'm tired but not as tired as I would be if at the Barn. Good luck tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

No worries honey. We all still love ya...

Merry christmas! :o)

Anonymous said...

I just figured you were out on a drinking binge from all those A's you got! And you should have been!

Merry Christmas!

Sparklebot said...

Um, blogger won't LET me change to the new system. What is wrong with me?

Sparklebot said...

oh, and merry Christmas.