Pages

Monday, December 04, 2006

Why Do I Keep Counting?

I'm going to be honest with you. Voting got cunted up. First, some voters were only seeing 7 of the 8 pictures. But then, once I fixed that for them, it meant that some people were seeing a different photo as #1. I'm 80% sure I got everyone's votes noted correctly, but since I can't be certain, I'm not giving totals here. Oh and second, people ended up voting in different ways. Some people gave each photo a score, some people gave duplicate scores on different photos, and some people just gave scores for their top choices. Needless to say, it's a bit confusing. Not that this takes anything away from the winners. I'll have a better system for the next contest (see below).

1st Place:
By Ali

2nd Place:By Kristabella

3rd Place (Tied):By StevenBy Ali

The other ones can be seen in the Flickr group. Now on to more organized news...this week's contest theme. Let's see...I haven't really thought about this yet. How about the theme be:

December


Just get your photos to me before Monday 11 December 2006. Email them to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeeeee! I won second place!

Yay for me!

And had I not been completely self-centered, I totally would have voted Ali's for first place. It was better than mine.

But that would make me too nice.

Anonymous said...

Err, whoops.

I think I might have done some cunting up of the voting... :o)

Still they're all lovely pics...

Anonymous said...

I liked Ali's third place photo because of all the jet trails in the sky. Cool shot.