Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hey Ya!

Everyone seems to be making 2006 Wrap Up posts and "Best of..." lists, but I'm just not feeling it yet. Maybe it's the nerd in me, but I tend to consider later August/early September to be the 'new year'. And I can never remember what albums came out in a particular year or what movies I saw so lists are quite difficult. How was 2006 for me? I dunno, I aged a year and had a spring, summer, and winter...big whoop! Nothing out of the ordinary to report. Just the same ol' stuff-not that it's bad, it's just the same, right? No babies, engagements, new cars, or new addresses for me. When I think back to what 2006 meant to me, all I can come up with is, "Oh yeah, I turned 26." I'm not complaining...no news is good news, eh?

1 comment:

Alison Santighian said...

Keep resisting the urge! Don't do it, and stay in w/ the cool kids who aren't reminiscing (sp?!)...I feel your, uh, pain?