Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Haven't Been This Happy

One of my favorite lines from a song is, "Haven' been this happy in minutes" from the Hey Mercedes song of the same name. Last night, for some reason, I was having one of those moments where I kept thinking of happy thoughts and I was only focused on the positive. It was awesome. I was laying in bed, reading Harry Potter (6), and everything just seemed so great: getting to bed before midnight, almost the weekend, a few pre-weekend plans, awesome Friday and Saturday plans, good communication that night, Lost was good, my bed was uber comfortable, etc.

It was just nice...to go to sleep and instead of using the time to try to figure things out, I was just reflecting on them and feeling good about it all.

Oh and I did not apply to be in an orgy yesterday. I think it costs money so no thanks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Contentment=happiness. I love being content and happy (duh) : )