Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Scattered Pictures

Seeing as how the past year has flown by, it's easy to remember back to January 2005 and it's crazy to think about how much has changed but also how much has stayed the same. It was a year ago and a day since I had started my new job and had cut back at Barnes and Noble. It was the beginning of a few months of being exhausted from working 40 hours at my 9-5 and another 25 at the bookstore. I was also going to orchestra rehearsal every Tuesday and Fredericksburg whenever I could. Since I couldn't quit either job or orchestra, Fredericksburg had to take a backseat but I think in the long run it worked out.

January 27th was Allie's birthday and I helped celebrate the occasion in Adam's Morgan helping Allie consume her free birthday drinks. I also was an (accidental) hit of the dancefloor, arm-holder, and witness to hand-holding. Since then a lot has changed but at the same time it hasn't. On so many levels and with various people.

I can't believe I've been at this job for a year. It just reminds me of other things that seemed to start a year ago and I can't believe the things that have changed and those that haven't.


I LIKE CHANGE, I WANT CHANGE!:)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, don't we all want some change. Some good change. Among other things, I want change that results in kissing.

Miss Scarlet said...

Amen! But how dare you read between the lines!

Um, kidding.

Unknown said...

I wasn't (kidding) ; )

Miss Scarlet said...

Need I explain the use of "um"? haha!

Pink Is Neat said...

HAND HOLDING! I want hand holding for my birthday (again).

And change is good. I can't believe it's been a year either. That's crazy...

Miss Scarlet said...

There are some things from last January that I would like again...but I want that and So Much More;)