Pages

Friday, January 20, 2006

Road Trippin'

Life is extremely hectic and boring, all at the same time. The overview:

+Road Trip to Connecticut/Massachusetts Sunday-Tuesday with Ali (sister). We have a jam packed 3 days planned and I am very excited to see Yale, Providence, Mystic, and a few other mystery locations. We have a lot of fun things planned for the ride including coffeecoffeecoffee, the music game, and taking tons of pictures.

+Homework for my stupid classes. I am feeling okay about them both except that I have no idea about plans and the jargon they throw around. But in my tech class last night I was definitely one of the more advance ones, computer-wise, in there. Phew!

+Orchestra concert soon. I still am having to transpose (as I play) half the concert. My choices are a) find an A clarinet to use b) transpose the piece in my spare time or c) continuing as I am but accepting that there are some parts I won't be able to play in the concert because I can't think that fast. It's like if you were reading something but every letter was one off. Does this make sense: j mpwf qvqqjfst! When I play an A clarinet part I have to look at the notes but think they are something else. It's difficult. (By the way, it said "I love puppies!")

+Less than a month until my birthday.

I guess those are the main things. I definitely have other things on my mind though which will, of course, make everything else seem more stressful.

Just realized this post is all links. Nice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm excited for everything you've got coming up...particularly our birthday!

Have fun on your roadtrip and remember to audioblog.

Miss Scarlet said...

YAY FOR BIRTHDAYS!!!!!!!!

Will def audioblog:)I think.