Pages

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Rest Will Follow

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Um, I was in 10th grade I think. So, school, band, winter guard, tennis, etc. Today would have been the first day back after winterbreak-blah!

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Getting ready to have the interview for my current job and working at BN, barf.

Five snacks I enjoy
anything Ali bakes
kettle chips
chips and salsa
vegetables
french fries

Five songs to which I know all the lyrics
Basket Case- Green Day
Losing My Religion- REM
Disarm- Smashing Pumpkins
Everlong- Foo Fighters
We Looked Like Giants- DCFC


Five things I would do if I were a millionaire
pay off stuff like student loans, credit card, car, etc.
buy a bassoon
travel Europe and Russia
buy parents a house in St. Maartin
invest in brother's store

Five bad habits
I never put things all the way away the first time
making faces
not getting gas until the gas light comes on
don't wash my face before bed
I can't throw away magazines

Five things I like doing
sleeping
watching movies/tv
playing clarinet
eating
being random

Five things I would never wear, buy or get new again
turtleneck shirts (sweaters are fine)
K Swiss shoes
Hollister
applique anything
white pants

Five favorite toys
iPod
Camera
laptop
iDog!!!!!
DDR

So here's the deal: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot:
me vs. rut
ala carter
Unhip
nabbalicious
SVR

Then select five people to tag
Sereba
Allie
Steven
Almarinda
Anna


I was going to "tag" people I don't really know but didn't want them to think I'm weird:)

No comments: