Pages

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Please Drive Faster

Shake and Bake!

I saw Talladega Nights last night with Senor SCD. It was funny, of course, as one would expect from a Will Ferrell movie. Adding to the humor was my understanding of all redneck/white trash jokes as well as my love of Sacha Baron Cohen. The embarassing part was at about 11pm when, if I could have, I would have curled up in my seat and gone to sleep. The AC had kicked on late in the movie and that combined with my long week left me very drowsy. I perservered, though, and stayed up like a big girl to see the end of the movie which was funny, BUT not as funny as some of the other people in the theatre thought it was. SCD speculated that maybe they had a few drinks before the movie, but it could have been anything mind-altering to make them laugh so hard at seemingly unfunny parts.

Oh, and don't believe SCD if he says he made the decision to see the movie. It sooooooo didn't count on the decision tracking.



XO,
SVR

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw that movie...i thought the first half was WAY better than the second half. by the time the end came around i was glad it was over.

Beakerz said...

how's teachin' going? Glad the week is over? lol

Miss Scarlet said...

Cindy- Yeah, I couldn't tell if I felt that because I was tired or not. I think had they cut out a little from the middle, it would have been great.

Needtsza- hahhaa, sucks bc I worked both days this past weekend at Barnes and Noble. Doesn't feel like much of a weekend:(