Pages

Friday, September 29, 2006

Scotch On The Rocks

Nothing can beat the "To Do" list Ali sent me today:

1. get up at 4:15
2. leave at 5
3. get to house at 6
4. leave house 6:-6:30
5. get coffee x5
5. get there
6. be awesome
7. eat everything
8. buy everything
9. MO with everyone (hahaha)


We're going to this tomorrow. The Williamsburg Scottish Festival. OMG, I can't wait! Not only will we be hanging around with cool people all day, but we also get about 6 hours of road trip time in the car which ALWAYS rules with me and Ali. AND in addition to that, we will be going to Sonic!!! And with empty stomachs this time unlike on the way to the beach when we had actually just eaten breakfast. Ooops! (yes, we still got milkshakes and tots.)

I'm more excited than this post is revealing. I'm tired and just got REALLY ANNOYING news so I'm a bit preoccupied. I'll be sure to return with a brazillion picures.

XO,
SVR


P.S. And seriously, how could tomorrow not be fun? Just look at that picture. The woman on the right is having the time of her life.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am OBESESSED with Sonic. You can get a super-humungous slushy (which beats the 7-11 slurpee BY FAR) for $1.50! I had a slushy four days this week. (Is that going overboard?)

Miss Scarlet said...

Sonic stresses me out, though. I never know where to go and how to order and if I'm supposed to tip or not. IT'S STRESSFUL!!!!!!


But really good.

Anonymous said...

you're going to will'burg?! yay!
how come during the 4 years I was there I didn't know anything about a Scottish festival?...Sonic is def awesome though!

Pink Is Neat said...

OMG Sonic!!!

Did you have a cherry limeade? Or Cheesy tots?

Miss Scarlet said...

Pinkisneat- I had regular tots and diet dr. pepper. It's so stressful when I get there that I can't read the menu and remember what I wanted!!!

Ant- Um, what part would I have been joking about!?

Miss Scarlet said...

Courtney- I don't know! It was awesome, though.

Unknown said...

Next time you need to bring the Sonic experts. : ) Glad you had fun though. Haha.