Pages

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Pretty Little Girl

I just got home from class and what I think is an old match is on TV. Hewitt vs. Gasquet, but nevermind about the tennis because I am laughing at the crowd cheering and whistling for one of the ballgirls. Although, girl is a bit of a misnomer since these aren't kids.

It's hilarious when she runs out to get a stray ball and you hear cat calls and whistles. I'm surprised they haven't taken her off the court for being a disturbance.


Did Murray win?

5 comments:

Lady Apple said...

that is too funny about them whistling at her!!!! hmmmm, i wonder if she is embarrased?

Miss Scarlet said...

She looked like she had that, "Heehee, I'm embarassed, but not really!"

Frankly, Scarlett said...

hehe - you know she loved the attention!

Anonymous said...

I saw that last night...someone yelled from the stands "Woohoo ball girl!" or something like that and Jim Courier said, "It's nice to see the ballgirls getting shout-outs!" It was funny...

-Cindy (I can't remember my blogger password...don't make fun...)

Unknown said...

Too funny. That's one way to meet men.