Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Made For TV Movie

If my life, at this moment, were made into a TV movie it would be the most awfully, dreadful thing. Right now people would be changing their channels or picking up a book to read. They might not even realize a movie is on because of the severe lack of action playing out on the screen. It would be the womens golf of movies. Something to make you want to scratch your own eyes out just for something to do.

Haha, Ok ok, it's not that bad but let me tell you what I am doing right now: I am sitting in Barnes and Noble, on my laptop, trying to think of how to pass my time.

SOOOOO EXCITING!

I should have driven the 45 minutes home and back just for something to do. I guess the problem with being bored is that it leads to way too much think-time. Think-time is bad for dear old (ha) Scarlet. Think-time, or TT, causes her to get a contemplative expression on her face while staring out the window...or at other people which I do accidently during TT.

***Hold on, I need to take a break here to say how ADORABLE old couples are:)***

Anyway, TT is bad sometimes. What good is it to overanalyze stupid conversations that obviously have no deeper meaning that it did the fist go around. I wish I could use my TT more productively, like to finish my lesson plan midterm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sadly, I was hoping you would blog while you were over there. Totally understand the downfalls of TT. I love to cram tons of stuff in my day to avoid TT.