Pages

Monday, February 13, 2006

Underneath It All

MAC serves very strong drinks.


My mom and I went tonight to the debut party for their new spring line of cosmetics. We had The Best time and I got some new makeup which is always exciting.

-Studio Fix Foundation (C3)

-Pro Longlash (Pitchblack)

-Eyeshadow (Overgrown, Spring Up)

-Sheertone Blush (Sincere)

-Lustreglass (Flowerosophy)

It was so much fun in there, having the store closed to the "public" and being served drinks and appetizers. The man said, "...and this one has a little bit of tangerine vodka." I didn't realize "little bit" is the new "holy hell this is strong!"


Anyway, it was an awesome kick-off to my birthday week:) We also went to Coastal Flatts which was soooo good and then by BN to say hi to Serena and Vanessa:) Also to check on my W-2 which is turning out to be quite the ordeal. A certain store manager seems to have lied about when they were mailed out. Hmmm!

Tomorrow is Valentines Day but more importantly, 3 Days Til My Birthday!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool...I'm more than a little jealous ;)

Miss Scarlet said...

Yeah I'm glad I was bold and said I needed help:) I've never had them help me find shades before...

CBK said...

Sounds like birthday week is rolling along very nicely.

BTW, I can't find your email address anywhere on your sites. Is it generally available?

And thanks for playing my quiz!

CBK said...

Sounds like birthday week is rolling along very nicely.

BTW, I can't find your email address anywhere on your sites. Is it generally available?

And thanks for playing my quiz!

Alison Santighian said...

The "little bit of tangerine vodka" line made me laugh...

Miss Scarlet said...

CBK- it's sendmemail at gmail....com. I was pissed I didn't get 100%!

Celine- I thought free drinks were supposed to be weak! haha! So I downed a drink and then had to stand there with my eyes closed and I was so worried I would fall over;)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! it reminds me of my days of makeup and walks down the runway...