Pages

Friday, February 17, 2006

So Sweet

Gift Update As Of 9:13am:

Mom- Scottish CD (my mom is the cutest and gives a "morning present", "afternoon present" (which I brought with me) and then the rest of the presents at "party" (which I'm having with them next Tuesday due to busy schedules and me making my birthday as spread out as possible)


Jenn (boss)- clarinet 'post-its', music paper pad and pen, tulips, and "You can leave early today"

Tommy (coworker)- Starbucks gift card!!!

Kim (higher up boss)- Orbitz gum, Starbucks gift card!!!


I Love Birthdays!!!

7 comments:

Alison Santighian said...

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy birthday, Scarlet! Hope the prolonged celebration is full of friends, fun, and fashion ;-) all good things for you in your 26th year.

Miss Scarlet said...

Thanks, Celine:)

I'm wearing two of my favorite colors today: black and bright green. And tons of jewelry!

Alison Santighian said...

ooh! lots of jewelry = my favorite kind of day!

Miss Scarlet said...

Ooooh my "afternoon present" is: Ignore the price

Alison Santighian said...

OOOOH! Great scarf - in the red?

Miss Scarlet said...

White, actually...which is good because I never wear white anything.


And see, leaving a highlighted JCrew catalogue out pays off!

Unknown said...

Love the afternoon gift! Jealous : )