Pages

Saturday, May 20, 2006

A Lack Of Color

Normally I wouldn't put up a meme-like survey like the following but 1) I've never done this one, 2) Not much else to report on right now and 3) why not? Maybe you'll learn something about me;)


1. If you could live in another era, what would it be?
Just tonight, at dinner, the question was posed, "What is your favorite period in history?" The four answers were, "I don't know," "The '60s...1960s," "the Bubonic Plague time period," and then something like, "1450-1800" that my crazy history major sister said. Guess which one is mine! But to live in? Hmmm, I could say a few: the 1920s because I imagine I would party a lot and wear hot dresses, the Civil War (not the actual war, but the time period) because I've always had a soft spot for Scarlett O'Hara and hoop dresses, or maybe the Elizabethan Era if I was rich and got to go around enjoying art and theatre and stuff. By the way, I haven't taken a history class since 11th grade in high school so my memory for actual facts is kind of blurry.

2. If you got paid $200 million per year, would you be an Alaskan crab fisher (keep in mind this is one of the deadliest jobs)?
Definitely. But I'd be a crappy Alaskan crab fisher because whenever it got dangerous I'd stop. I could totally live in Alaska, too. Maybe I could live in Anchorage the majority of the time and them make my millions on a few days out of the month or something. What exactly makes this job so dangerous, anyway?

3. Did you eat glue as a child?
Uhh, no. I remember this girl on my bus doing that and I assumed she had, how do I say it, special needs.

4. If you could be in a movie, what would it be and why? Well, I would need a good leading man: Brad Pitt, Clive Owen, Ben Affleck, etc. I would need hott clothes. I would need to be kept interested. (I'm assuming this is not "What movie would you want to "live" in" and just what movie I would have wanted to act in or something.) Ooooh Mr. and Mrs. Smith! Hottttt!

5. If you could set up your own mafia ring, what would you call it?
It would have no name. It would be so deadly and powerful that noone would want to call it by name.

6. If you had the choice between meeting David Hasselhoff or Tom Cruise, who would you choose and why? SRSLY, I wouldn't care although as long as I had someone to make sure I hadn't been brainwashed, I would want to meet Tom Cruise, I guess. I imagine him as having a nervous tick because he is so obsessed with Scientology and trying to convert people over. His eyes would never blink and he would be half my height.

7. Would you ever fly Hooters Airlines?
Wings instead of peanuts? YES!

8. Would you rather hear no evil or see no evil?
Don't actions speak louder than words?

9. If you started a search engine, what would you name it? Scarlet. Because then people would say, "Man, Scarlet is awesome! She knows everything!"

10. If you had the ability to see five years into the future, would you do it? No way.

2 comments:

minijonb said...

It's David Hasselhoff's world... we just live in it =;-)

Unknown said...

All I know is that any footage of Alaskan fishing boats looks horrifying.